Annual gifts are transferred to the University and expended for current programs. Annual Gifts may be designated for a variety of purposes:
- For student scholarships (tuition, books, expenses) based on academic achievement, need, area of study, or participation in performance programs (athletics, theatre, band, etc.)
- For academic programs (research, student travel, equipment) to supplement departmental budgets
- For facilities or campus beautification or improvements
- For student programs such as athletics, band, or campus organizations
- For faculty benefits such as research, travel, or study
- For greatest need, giving the University flexibility to determine the designation as circumstances dictate.
For more information on how to invest in Southern Arkansas University through Annual Giving please contact the SAU Foundation at 1-870-235-4078 or by mail at 100 East University, MSC 9174 Magnolia, AR 71753-2181.